WinXP at the 11th Hour
Deploying an effective Win OS Migration Strategy
Time is running out for your Windows 7 migration.
Over 50% of Windows XP organizations have yet to either start or complete the migration to Windows 7. Given the security and compliance risks facing them come April, 2014, the question is, why?
Here’s why. These organizations fall into two camps: those who have tried and failed, and those who are simply waiting it out. Fear, frustration, project complexity and lack of resources are the common showstoppers – but they need not be.
This Pomeroy-InformationWeek webcast tells you what you must know to make an effective 11th hour migration.
- What preparation and steps do you need to take now? How should you prioritize?
- What are the 5 most common mistakes and how do you avoid them?
- Can you do this yourself with internal resources and available tools?
- Your pilot failed – what do you do right now to get back on track?
- Is your budget adequate – what should you expect it to cost?
Why participate? The webcast will be facilitated by hands-on migration experts with one goal – to help you know exactly what to do for an orderly transition by next April – and how to go about it. They have been on-site with companies of all sizes, at all stages of migration – they will answer your questions live.
Whatever your stage of migration – from initial discussion to a stalled pilot – this webcast is likely to be the most important 50 minutes you spend online this year.