Your Mobile Customer is Ready to Engage. Are you?
Sponsored by Message Systems & Featuring Forrester Research
Vice President, Principal Analyst
Forrester Research, Inc.
Julie serves eBusiness & Channel Strategy Professionals. Julie's 25 years of work experience is balanced between the engineering and management consulting work she did in the first half of her career and her work as an analyst for the past 12 years. The combination of technical and business expertise positions prepared her well to work with business leaders to identify new opportunities offered by mobile technology and to develop strategies to engage with consumers on mobile devices. She has worked with hundreds of clients across retail, travel, banking, insurance, CPG, healthcare, retail, and more to advise and guide the development of their mobile strategies.
Julie's research and analysis have been widely cited in publications includingThe Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, USA Today, BusinessWeek,RCR Wireless, and The Onion and on CBS, NBC, and PBS.
Jose Santa Ana
Director of Product Marketing
Jose Santa Ana
Jose Santa Ana was an industry analyst for both Gartner and IDC, and has accumulated over 20 years experience in IT and enterprise software, with senior marketing roles at IBM, Return Path, Omniture (now Adobe), 3Com, Alterian (now SDL), Amdocs, and Hyperion Solutions (now Oracle). Jose has a passion for data-driven customer engagement through email, mobile, and other digital channels. At Gartner, Jose covered the global data warehousing, business intelligence and analytics markets. Jose has broad international exposure, having lived and worked in the Philippines, Australia, Hong Kong, and Singapore before moving to the US.
It’s no secret that companies today need a mobile strategy in order to communicate with their ever increasingly mobile audience. But putting together an effective and cost-efficient mobile engagement strategy is no easy task.
- Your mobile strategy must tie-in to your existing communication practices to enable true cross-channel interactions, and so that your company is speaking with one voice.
- Your newer front-end mobile applications technologies should work seamlessly with your more established back-end operational or transactional systems.
- Your mobile strategy must constantly be reassessed. Mobile technology is experiencing an incredible pace of change. What might have been acceptable a year or even just six months ago, might no longer be enough.
Are you prepared? Join Message Systems and guest speaker Julie Ask, Forrester Research, Inc., and learn:
- How mobile is changing the engagement model with customers.
- Why, where and when mobile is effective, and what role messaging can play
- Why highly visible front-end technologies should not overshadow back-end requirements
- How to consolidate your email, SMS/MMS, and mobile push initiatives into a unified engagement strategy