Agile Service Desk: Keeping Pace or Getting out Paced by New Technology?
As more organizations support increasingly mobile and heterogeneous environments, as well as remote sites and employees, the roles and needs of the IT service desk are changing. Your IT department needs to become more agile in order to keep pace with the changing IT environment.
Join systems management experts form Dell KACE in this live webinar for a quick look at the state of the service desk, and explore new requirements and tradeoffs in choosing and using a service desk solution. Then you’ll learn practical ways to ensure an effective service desk in 2013 and beyond. You’ll discover:
- What the most important service desk issues are facing IT today
- Why service desk integration across the organization is so important
- Why ease of use trumps other considerations when selecting a service desk solution
- Where ITIL fits in service desk implementations
- Why some point solutions may have outlived their usefulness
IT is rapidly transforming from being a cost center to becoming a strategic asset and the service desk is a key factor in the IT organizations overall success. Join us for this live event and make sure that your IT organization’s service desk is as agile as it needs to be to keep pace with new technologies.