Cloud Shift: Object Storage Services
Jasmine’s reputation for embracing cutting edge solutions and solving impossible problems has driven her involvement in diverse initiatives in system integration/consolidation, ERP, infrastructure, next-generation automation and security/compliance across private organizations, public safety, municipal government and non profit. When not obsessively working some new project, Jasmine enjoys analyzing the value of emergent technology and testing new applications and services. A futurist, Jasmine has a special interest in medicine, especially where it intersects with technology.
Write to her at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit her on the web or Twitter at mctigueanalytics.com or @jasminemctigue.
Developments in object storage technology have made integrating inexpensive, flexible cloud storage easy for organizations of all sizes. As new options pour into the space, increasing product maturity and brand trust, we've seen improvements in performance, security, availability, and compliance.
Yet in this increasingly competitive market, only good planning and careful implementation will yield a strong ROI. Join us while we discuss how to achieve maximum benefit and cost savings from object storage while also discussing how to:
- Improve organizational security posture with inexpensive, security certified datacenter storage.
- Increase application availability by integrating applications with distributed storage.
- Improve disaster recovery capabilities by leveraging API driven, inexpensive storage resources.
- Explore simple integrations with leading object storage providers.
- Instantly add additional tiers of storage for new projects.
- Use novel deployment architectures to significantly cut organization capital and operational expenses.
Don't miss this opportunity to leverage object storage to cut costs and improve service delivery, risk free.