Data-Driven Insights Help Healthcare Organizations Achieve Outcomes that Matter
His specialties include big data business solution analytics, information strategy and management, active business intelligence and data warehousing, operational analytics, data warehouses using analytics appliances, turnkey business analytic solution engagements, and organizational effectiveness and structuring BI/DW teams.
Previously, Sri has held positions at Mastech Corporation, America Online, Time Warner, Croix Connect, Netezza Corporation helping driving the value of Information to the enterprise. He also is very active and speaks at various industry forums - including ‘The Data Warehousing Institute’, Strata Rx, HIMSS, AllScripts User Group Conference, GigaOM, and Heart and Lung Fest (Canada), EHealth, WoHIT.
In my spare time I enjoy helping improve education and student enrichment in the academia space. I have chartered and been actively driving parent involvement in student academia for 10+ years in the public schools in Northern Virginia, USA. I also coach and chair Odyssey of the mind international creative problem solving programs as part of teaching divergent thinking.
- Business Analytics Industry Solution Delivery
- Information Strategy & Information Management
- Self-Service Business Intelligence & Active Data Warehousing
- Operational Analytics
- Data Warehouses Analytics Appliances
- Turnkey Business Analytic Solution Engagements
- Organizational Effectiveness and Structuring BI/DW team
Healthcare organizations are facing significant market and regulatory changes that are driving a fundamental shift in the expectations of all stakeholders – C-suite, clinicians, regulators and patients. At the same time, pressure to improve health outcomes and reduce costs without compromising clinical quality is becoming a requirement across the board. The intersection of these trends requires a fundamental shift in the way information is managed and shared. Silos – between departments, roles, and technologies -- must be broken down, and policies must be created to enable access to insights that truly impact the business of healthcare. When this happens, especially when analytics are involved, everyone gains a broader view into cost, quality of care and patient outcomes.
Please join InformationWeek contributing editor Karen Bannan and Sri Srinivasan, Global Industry Leader, Big Data & Analytics, IBM to learn how healthcare organizations are addressing these issues, the benefits patients are seeing, and how big data and analytics brings about knowledge, innovation, and – in some cases – improved quality of life and care.
What you will learn:
- Which forces are creating the greatest need for change
- Perspectives on how healthcare organizations need to transform to survive
- What types of analytics will make a difference in the business
- How to get there, delivering value now and establishing the foundation for a long term strategy
- Examples of how healthcare organizations are charting their analytics journey