Beyond DDoS: Case Studies on Attack Mitigation for Financial Services
Mr. Kun is a four year veteran of Akamai Technologies and has previously worked with the Enterprise Security and Akamai Information Security teams
Attend this webinar for an update on the threat landscape and the latest approaches to mitigation.
Akamai’s Computer Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT) works with leading financial services firms across the globe on the design and implementation of web security defenses for DDoS, data breaches, and a host of new attack vectors. During the last six months, the CSIRT team has seen an increase in large-scale DNS and NTP reflection attacks, account checkers, and massive RFI scanning of PHP servers. Major events, like the Olympics, have been accompanied by increased hacktivism. Through case studies, senior CSIRT staff will share their recent first-hand experiences.
Join this webinar with Akamai to learn:
- Why a defense in depth approach is essential to combat a growing array of attack categories
- How leading firms are stopping even the largest scale attacks
- Case studies on the defending against data breach, DNS, and NTP attacks
- The advantages of massively distributed cloud-based defenses in today’s threat environment
- How financial firms are simultaneously improving security, performance, and availability