The Price of VDI: How to Lower Storage Costs With a Virtual SAN
Storage remains one of the primary challenges to deploying VDI for many organizations.
Centralizing all of the data into the datacenter provides great security benefits, but can also put strain on the fixed storage architecture with I/O requests during peak usage.
A software defined storage architecture will provide some flexibility by abstracting the underlying storage HW with a software layer that can automate the service level agreement for flexibility.
Join this webinar to discover how you can:
- Accelerate performance with high RPM HDD and SSD read/write caching
- Gain flexibility using a scale-out design
- Reduce complexity, and time to deployment by utilizing all internal storage
- Leverage technologies that can help your organization deploy a scalable, cost effective solution that solves key storage issues
- Maximize IT staff efficiency with overall ease of management of the virtual environment