The Connected Car: Fulfilling the Promise with IBM
Consumers expect safety, convenience, information, entertainment, and increasingly smartphone apps that allow them to interact with their cars.
Automotive manufacturers need to be looking at how they use data from the Connected Car to drive new revenue generation, cost avoidance, and brand differentiation.
This webinar will show how you can benefit from the Connected Car by working with IBM to:
- Address the Connected Car BigData problem
- Engage customers by acting on data from vehicles in near real time
- Scale Connected Car solutions on-premise and in the Cloud
- Reduce costs using the Open Standard MQTT event based protocol
- Address Security and Privacy concerns
Attend this webinar to learn more about how IBM software can enable the Connected car and help your company gain long-term competitive differentiators.
All attendees will also receive the following whitepaper: IBM MessageSight in the automotive industry.