Annual DDoS Attacks and Impact Report Results Revealed
In 2013, over 50 percent of companies hit by DDoS attacks suffered theft of funds, customer data or intellectual property. The impact of DDoS is felt across the organization, not just by IT and security, with customer service and call center teams bearing the brunt. This webinar will review this and other major findings in Neustar’s just-released 2014 DDoS Attacks and Impact report.
Attend this webinar to:
- Learn why DDoS isn’t going away—it’s only going further.
- Understand how these attacks are evolving and the true intents of the hackers.
- Discover key trends such as how many businesses were attacked in 2013 and how many were attacked multiple times.
- Find out how much DDoS outages really cost companies.
- Identify tools that protect your company from attacks.
Register for this webinar to benefit from understanding the real impact of DDoS attacks and what you can do NOW to prevent them.