Is Your Database a Hero or a Hindrance?
In today’s fast paced world, adapting quickly to changing business requirements adds a tremendous amount of pressure to an IT organization. In addition to aggressive Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for high availability and fast performance, IT must ensure transaction scalability for rapidly growing data stores and provide a flexible database platform for application developers to spin up new applications quickly and easily.
In meeting these needs, your database can be a hero, or it can be a hindrance. Does your database:
- Recover from a node failure in seconds, or minutes?
- Minimize the amount of tuning to keep it running at peak performance?
- Optimize both the speed and cost of different types of storage?
- Give applications transparency to the underlying database architecture?
- And lastly, does your database require too many staff, and is it too costly?
Attend the webcast to learn which database works for you vs. against you. See how the right database architecture can help you achieve your SLAs and give application developers the freedom and flexibility to focus on their code, not the underlying infrastructure.