Finding the Best Business-Ready Virtualization Model
Virtualization is no longer something nice to have. It is a business necessity, helping organizations reduce physical management, improve system uptime, and reduce costs – not to mention consolidate physical servers. And yet many IT managers still struggle with the planning and execution of their organizations' virtualization journey. They often lack the internal resources required to build and execute an end-to-end virtualization solution, and don't know which hardware, software, and storage to choose. It can also be especially difficult for IT to identify the best technology setup for the business needs. There is a solution to this problem, and one that helps IT get their virtualization program up and running quickly: the Dell 3-2-1 Reference Configurations, comprised of three servers, two switches and one storage array.
Attend this webinar and learn how Dell can help your organization create a highly available virtualization infrastructure by taking you through the setup process step-by-step and providing the hardware, software and services to meet your evolving needs.
In this webinar you will learn how the Dell 3-2-1 Reference Configuration can:
- Simplify the design, ordering and deployment of a virtualized infrastructure
- Help you put best practices and guidelines into place quickly and easily
- Create an infrastructure that can support more than 500 users
- Give you the tools such as Dell OpenManage, which brings together network and systems management applications built using industry standard specifications, to support your virtualization needs
- Help you achieve high availability from a simple, foolproof process
You will also learn how you can get started using the Dell Performance Analysis Collection Kit (DPACK), an agentless, remote software tool that can help optimize your spending and analyze and uncover existing and future virtualization and data center expansion opportunities.