Beyond the Desktop Virtualization Pilot: Scaling to Success in a Full Deployment
Gene is a Principal Product Marketing Manager for SMB Solutions, focused on channel sales enablement for Citrix VDI-in-a-Box.
Gene is an accomplished marketing professional with 20+ years of experience helping software, services and SaaS channel sales teams to be successful in selling to Small and Mid-sized Businesses (SMB), as well as enterprises.
Gene has worked mainly in the SaaS and mobility markets for the last 10 years, as a co-founder of eConvergent (SaaS Call Centers) and as the Director of Marketing for Intellisync and Nokia (mobile device management and mobile messaging platforms).
Gene continues to progress his passion for creating compelling sales materials and tools that exceed the channels’ expectations.
Desktop virtualization offers many compelling benefits. As a result, many organizations run pilot or proof-of-concept virtualization initiatives to test whether the benefits would accrue in their own environments. But, even after a successful pilot, many falter when it comes to developing a plan to deploy the technology across their entire organization.
That's because full deployment requires not only budget and technical choices, but also cross organizational coordination and group decision making. Join us for an interactive discussion of how to solve common problems encountered when scaling from a successful pilot to full deployment.
- Considerations before starting your pilot
- How to apply the learning from your pilot program to the full deployment plan
- What technology can make scaling out your desktop virtualization deployment easier
- How to lead internal decision making and coordinate critical stakeholders
- What vendor support to look for in taking the critical step toward full desktop virtualization deployment
Register today to secure your place in this in-depth discussion.