Data Replication Best Practices in Mission Critical Environments
Replication has become an indispensable storage tool with uses from testing and development to operational and disaster recovery. Snaps and clones are commonplace in today’s datacenter, but what about new options like continuous data protection?
Join this webcast to learn about the latest solutions for replicating mission critical applications like Oracle, SQL Server, and SAP.
Learn how efficient array based snaps save space and time, when should you use clones, and how these solutions empower your organization by allowing them to create their own copies. Advanced topics include making copies of federated databases, consistency groups, and different types of remote replication. Learn about tools that can simplify and automate your replication tasks to protect more of your most critical data with less effort.
Watch this webcast to learn how:
- Local and remote replication can help protect mission critical applications in physical and virtual environments
- Replication management tools create efficiency in your data center
- Continuous Data Protection provides new operational recovery options
- To choose from the latest replication technologies to meet your needs
- How to combine local and remote to maximize availability