Shorter Response Times and Increased Efficiency with Simplified Private Cloud Deployments
Cloud computing is increasingly promoted as a solution to improve IT service levels and has been hailed for its ability to shift expense from capital to operational budgets – promising a new economic paradigm for IT organizations. In the next 5 years IDC estimates spending for private cloud–enabling IT infrastructure hardware and software will increase at a CAGR of 17.6%*. But for many organizations deploying a cloud infrastructure is a daunting challenge.
This webinar will:
- Identify the changing landscape of IT and business organization necessitating a need for a more optimized IT environment.
- Examine the current challenges taxing IT resources and how cloud computing can create an agile IT infrastructure
- Help understand how cloud computing can improve datacenter operational efficiency and speed time to launch applications
- Discuss options to simplify cloud deployments and improve service levels with x86 cloud solutions from IBM.
As the industry continues to shift, challenges and opportunities abound new technologies and strategies are necessary. Technologies such as cloud architectures are rapidly turning physical compute resources into a highly liquid asset.
* IDC, Worldwide Private Cloud IT Infrastructure, 2012 - 2017 Forecast, IDC Document #240624, April 2013