MPS 2.0: From Managed Print Services to Better Business Processes
Managed Print Services (MPS) has been successful at helping organizations reduce cost and improve operational efficiency. Now "MPS 2.0" offers a foundation for a broader solutions-based strategy to drive process efficiency and fuel growth in a changing IT world. This solutions-based approach goes beyond typical click-based MPS offerings that focus on devices.
This next-generation model combines intelligent devices with smart process applications customized to specific industries. MPS 2.0 bridges the gap between your business systems and the content, processes and assets that remain locked out of the workflow. MPS 2.0 also addresses the new IT platforms of cloud, mobility, and social business.
Knowledge to Benefit Your Business
Attend this webinar to discover how MPS 2.0 can take you from cost reduction to business optimization and future flexibility. You'll learn how MPS 2.0:
- Goes beyond cost reduction and device consolidation to better manage information across your organization.
- Provides a foundation for continued productivity improvements and process optimization.
- Helps employees get work done with fewer bottlenecks and gain more time for customers and business.
- Turns fleets of hardcopy devices, tablets and smartphones into productivity tools for better information access and more productive processes
- Scales with software, not by adding people